Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm Still Alive

Okay so I have been MIA.. I know.. its been a busy week this week so I haven't had much time nor ambition to do my weekly video entry. My sister, Tara, had a beautiful baby boy on Monday night at 11:30pm and I was up at the hospital to be on support team and see him as soon as he was born. His name is Judah William and he weighed in at a whopping 8lbs 4oz, which is over 1lb more than any of the other kids have weighed thus far, but he is a fantastic eater and he is doing amazing!

I had a doctors appt. on Tuesday and all is well. I have moved up to going every 2 weeks now. I only gained 2 lbs this month so that was a welcome relief considering the 9lbs I gained last month. My diabetes test came back good, and everything else is looking good as well.

Joel left this morning for his 4 day trip with my mom. They left bright and early at 5 this morning, but he was pretty excited to go, and I must say it is kind of nice just having one little rugrat running around, especially considering I am quite sick with a nasty nasty cold, so it just makes my life that much easier.

Well I guess thats about it. I will try to do my weekly video's again starting next week.. unless something unexpected comes up.

2 comments:

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Nicole said...

Glad your pregnancy is going well. I hope Joel has fun and that you get some much needed rest so that you can feel better really soon!