Friday, April 24, 2009

Poppin' In

Hey everyone,
I thought I should pop in and update just in case you were wondering where I was. I plan to make a video update next week, but until then I thought I would do a written entry. It has been a good week. Nathan and I went to our marriage retreat last weekend and had an amazing trip! It was such an uplifting experience and Nathan and I came back with a stronger relationship and a plan for the future! I would highly recommend it to anyone who is married to go and do something like that. The one we went to was really good for those with a relationship with Jesus, but I am sure there are really great ones out there for those of you who may not have christian beliefs. It was such a wonderful weekend and we really fell back in love and talked about things that we don't normally talk about. It was fantastic.

No comments: