Monday, June 1, 2009

Having a Rough Day

I am feeling so anxious today. I am tired of waiting for this pregnancy to come to an end. I am sick of reading into every ache and pain and thinking that it might be a sign that labor is starting. I am done with all the questions of how I am feeling and if I know when this baby is going to be born. I don't know why people think I have any more insight than they do! I don't want to sound ungrateful. I am so thankful for this baby and this pregnancy. I just really thought that I would be holding him or her in my arms by now, and not still waiting! I am trying to keep myself busy so that I don't go crazy but I am not an overly patient person and this whole thing is not helping that! I feel like a small child waiting for Christmas, the only difference is that I don't know what day Christmas is going to be on. I know I am not the first woman to go through this and I have been very lucky with the boys that I went early. I am just feeling so anxious.. and I just wish I knew when I would be holding this little one in my arms for the first time!

1 comment:

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

Praying for you sweetie! Believe me, I know what those feelings are like, just hold on girl. It will be very very soon.

Lisa