Thursday, April 8, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Okay so it is always my excuse.. I am a busy mama of 3 beautiful crazy children. It takes up most of my time and I generally don't feel like taking the time to blog. But here I am. I am not going to apologize. It just isn't my top priority. :) Things are even more hectic now that I am back to work 2 nights a week and every 2nd Saturday. Which is going amazingly well, thank you for asking! I am enjoying the break, and the extra pay check is an added bonus. We are saving it so that once Nathan's lease is up we can afford to buy another car without payments. And we are also in the midst of hopefully building a new house. We are currently working on all the financing issues. I am very excited about the prospect of a bigger house more suitable to our family, and the house we are looking at building will be a nice big bilevel finished on both levels. It's a house we hope to be able to stay in until our kids are grown up, if not beyond then.

In other news my smallest babe turned 10 months old yesterday! Holy moly! That is insane! Wasn't it only yesterday that I was griping about still being pregnant? Wasn't it just last week that I took that pregnancy test and saw 2 lines instead of 1? Wasn't it only a year ago I brought Colin home from the hospital.. and the year before that that I found out at the young age of 18 that I was going to be a mommy for the 1st time? How did so much time get away from me? I do not understand how the days can sometimes feel so long but the years so short? This life passes too quickly!

Well I suppose I should get back to the grind and get lunch started before Joel walks in the door from school. I hope everyone is doing amazingly.. and hopefully I will be back to post again before next Christmas rolls around :)

No comments: