Monday, April 26, 2010

New Home

Well its official! We will be moving to a new house June 15! I am ecstatic! I cannot wait to live somewhere and make memories in a new home! Now we just need to sell this house. We had all intentions of selling this place before removing all our conditions on the new house but unfortunately that wasn't possible because the other house got another offer and we got served with a 24 hour time line or we lost the house. I am so very excited! I just hope this place sells FAST!

In other news the boys started soccer this week. It was freezing cold but Joel seems to really be enjoying it! We just need to work on his sportsmanship because he is a bit of a poor sport but he is doing 200% better from last year. Colin has his first game on Friday night. He is more athletic than Joel and I think he will really enjoy himself. Will post pics soon.

No comments: