Sunday, November 20, 2011

Busy Times

It has been a very busy few weeks at our house. I have been remodeling our kitchen and it has been a lot of work but the results are incredible. We went from fake oak cabinets to beautiful black with silver pulls and a gorgeous mosaic back splash. It looks so good. I still have one more coat to put on the island cupboard doors and we need to grout the back splash but its so close. I will post pictures once it is fully finished. It feels really good to know that I did all the renos and it turned out so great. Very rewarding.

Joel lost his 2 front teeth this past week. He has a great big gap now and it looks so cute :) I can't believe he is so grown up already.
Here is a picture of him after her lost the first one. I still need to take a picture of the 2 missing.

Not too much is new with Colin really. He is loving kindergarten and it is a nice break for me. Having just one kid around the house is easy!

April is OBSESSED with the movie Mamma Mia lately. She loves the music and would sit there and watch it over and over if i let her. We borrowed an ABBA cd from my dad today so I am going to burn it and maybe she will like listening to it for a while rather than watching the movie. She can sing a few of the songs too which is adorable. I still need to record it on video.

Nathan is quickly approaching his 30th birthday! Where did the time go? I swear it was just yesterday we were celebrating my 18th. Crazy how fast the years fly.

No comments: