Monday, August 11, 2008

Babies Babies Everywhere

A month ago today my next door neighbor, Gemma, delivered a little baby girl 7 weeks early. Brooke was healthy but wasn't able to come home because of regular premie problems. Well today miss Brooke is coming home. I am so excited for them. It has been an emotional experience for them through this whole thing and poor Gemma has been anxiously awaiting this day for 4 almost 5 weeks now! I am so excited to get to meet baby Brooke for the first time. I am sure it will not help my longing for a new baby though. Oh well, I can always go next door for a snuggle whenever it becomes too overwhelming.

My sister, Tara, goes for her dating ultrasound tomorrow. The baby will be due sometime between February and March. I am hoping for the latter because then it just means our babies will be closer in age. It will be kind of neat to have the "last" baby. Joel was the first of all the babies on my side of the family, then Tara had Aysha 8 months later, and Randi had her twin girls, Teigan and Avery 2 months after that. Colin was the first of the next "set" with Randi's son, Drew, arriving 6 months later, and Tara's daughter, Adeline, arriving 2 months after that. So this time I get to have the littlest baby. That will be a kind of nice change since my kids always seemed HUGE by the time the next babies arrived.

I went and saw "Mamma Mia" last night with my mom, Randi, and Tara. It was awesome. We went and saw it live last year when it was here and it was incredible and the movie is pretty comparable. I liked the live version better but the movie is pretty comparable. I am going to be going to see it again with Nathan's mom and my sister in law, Kerri. It was that good.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

HOORAY for Baby Brook coming come safe and sound. Im sure her parents will be so relieved, to finally have her home.
And congrats to Tara, I hope her appt goes well!
I also know whats its like to yearn for a baby so badly, and feel like everyone is pregnant but you. Hang in there, you time is coming, I know it!

By the way, I tagged you for a silly game. It's on my blog. You don't have to do it, just letting you know.

Nicole