Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pictures and an Update.







Not too much is going on these days. I am still playing the waiting game. I have about 10 more days until I can test. That is if I don't give in early and test. My sister Tara went for her ultrasound and found out she is due March 21, 2009. That happens to be her oldest daughters 4th birthday. She is notorious for delivering on her due date too.

We leave on Sunday for Fairmont British Columbia. We have a BIG condo down there and all of my family goes for the week. It should hopefully take my mind off of wanting to test. I really feel like I am pregnant. I am trying not to read into anything but I have been dizzy lately, very tired, and have had a lot of surplus cervical mucous.

I am really hoping this is our month! May would be a great month to have a baby.

1 comment:

Kate said...

The boys are so cute!!

Keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month!!

btw, glad that you didn't delete everything, I saw that post and took a nice sigh of relief.