Saturday, November 1, 2008

8 Week Update



I was officially 8 weeks on Thursday. Not too much is new. My pants are getting tighter all the time and I may have to go buy a bella band soon so that I can atleast leave my pants undone. Otherwise for the most part I am feeling pretty good. I still have to make sure I eat asap when I wake up in the morning, but thats about as bad as it gets.

My sister Tara had her ultrasound on Thursday and they found out they are expecting their first son! They have 2 girls already so I am excited that they will get to find out what it is like to have a sweet baby boy. It really didn't matter to me what sex they had. I am just happy to hear that he is healthy.

So we are officially done with the birthday parties for Colin. We had one last Saturday at Nathan's parents and then one yesterday. It was fun! We went trick or treating with all the kids and it was a good time. Next year they all need bigger buckets though because it really doesn't take long to fill up those little pumpkin buckets. Here are some pictures from yesterday.




No comments: