Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Going Good

Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to check in and let you all know things are going really well. We took April for her first vacation this past weekend and it went awesome. We stopped every couple hours for her to nurse but other than that she did amazingly. It was a huge help having Joel in the back seat to pop in her soother whenever she needed it. He takes big pride in being a big brother and both boys just adore her. The vacation itself was awesome. We went to my family reunion and it was so nice to see everyone but it went by so fast and I wish we could have stayed longer.

This week is going really well. I will have 5 days straight without Nathan so I am sure by the end of the week I will be completely frazzled but so far so good. Yesterday morning was a little bit hairy when Colin threw up all over the coffee shop we went to. He did that twice and then was fine for the rest of the day, thank goodness. I was a little frightened about having a sick child, a newborn, and also trying to keep Joel entertained. I guess thats what being a mom is all about really.

Well I am going to attempt to make a video update here very soon. I made one the other day but the sound didn't work on it for some reason, and I haven't got a chance to make another one. Keep checking back though because there is one coming very soon.

1 comment:

Mama Murph said...

Love the new layout! Looks great.

Also, before you know it, 3 won't seem so hard. You can do it!