Tuesday, September 23, 2008

5 Days

In 5 more days I will get to take a pregnancy test to see if I am pregnant. I really feel pregnant. I have been nauseous, moody, dizzy to the point where I have to lay down, and quite tired. I am trying my best not to read into my "symptoms" because I don't want to get my hopes up like last month. The good sign is that I haven't seen my period yet. The last 2 cycles it has shown up at about 21-22 days. I am on day 23 and still no sign of her. Still 5 days to wait to know for sure though.

Nathan is working late again tonight. I feel like I never see him. He is either working late, working overtime on the weekend, usually a 12 hour shift, or out fishing or golfing. He has literally been gone the last 4 Saturdays doing something. It really gets to me after a while. I count on that to break up my routine of a week and I really look forward to that time. Hopefully he won't be gone too late tonight, but we will have to wait and see.

I am going over to my neighbor, Gemma's to watch The Biggest Loser tonight. I love that show. I think out of all the reality on tv it is such a positive and rewarding show. I really look forward to my Tuesday nights!

So far so good on my weekly chore schedule. I stuck to it all last week and I am into my second day with it and its going well. I love having my days structured. 

Guess I better run and make supper. I will post after I test on Sunday night.

No comments: