Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

23 years ago today I was born.. at 7:56 am. I weighed 7lbs 8oz.
My neighbor ladies came over for coffee this morning. One of them baked me brownies, one baked me a cake, and one brought me a gift! My neighbors are great and I am very blessed to live near 4 other woman who are going through motherhood at the same time as me. Bekky (the one who brought me brownies) had her baby girl 23 days early.. on September 3 and we got to meet her for the first time today. What a little sweetie. Her name is Abigail Lily and she weighed 5lbs 2oz.

Joel started preschool yesterday and loves it. What a big boy he is...

Nathan and the boys are taking me to Red Lobster for all you can eat shrimp tonight. I love Red Lobster so I am quite excited!

So Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.






Someone decided to help them-self to birthday cake.. When your children are TOO quiet there's usually a reason :)



1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh look at what a handsome young man Joel is!!! Glad he's loving school.

Ha ha ha Colin is too cute, what a little goof.

Yum Red Lobster, eat some for me! :)