Wednesday, September 3, 2008

No May Baby For Me

Well my unwanted monthly visitor showed up 4 days early on Monday. Guess it won't be a May baby for us afterall. I am really hoping that this month will be our chance. I really don't want to be pregnant in the summer and the more months it takes the closer we get to that happening. If I get pregnant this month I will be due on June 7, 2009.

In other news we are 4 days into our vacation. Nothing too exciting has happened yet but we are having a good time. Colin hurt his toe yesterday though and has been limping around. We thought he might have broke it but it appears to be a bit better today. Hopefully no one else will get hurt while we are here and that no more unpleasantness will occur..

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh grrr! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Nicole said...

Oh no, Im sorry AF showed up during your vacation! Could it be that your cycles are shorter than you expected, and maybe youre not quite timing things right? I REALLY hope this happens for you soon, I know how horribly frustrating and sad it is to get your period exactly when you DONT want it to come.
Have a fun rest-of-the-week at your condo.

Nicole