Sunday, September 28, 2008

....

Another Test. Another Negative. No period yet but I think I feel the beginnings of one. I am trying not to lose hope but its not looking good. If my period hasn't shown up by Wednesday I will test again. I am not overly eager to see another negative result.

I know I haven't talked about much else besides our trying to conceive journey lately, so I will fill you in on how everything else is going for once. 

Joel is LOVING preschool. He has so much fun and loves having somewhere that he gets to go that Colin doesn't. He says to Colin all the time "Your not big enough to go to preschool. Right Mommy?" He's pretty proud of himself. 

Colin is talking CONSTANTLY. He loves to point out everything by name. He is learning his colors as well, though no very accurately at this point. He usually gets blue and orange right though. He turns 2 in 22 days. Hard to believe.. 

Nathan has been working on building a fence in our backyard. We got the posts put in the ground on Thursday night and I think he might level them today so we can pour the concrete soon. Then when his parents get back from Tennessee we are going to build the rest. 

I guess thats about it. Not too sure what we are going to today, but it will be a good day none the less just because Nathan is home.

No comments: