Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The 2 Year Old and 7 week Update



Here is My 7 week belly. Doesn't look a whole lot bigger but especially with clothes off you can see a difference. It is getting rounder. I love it! I cannot wait until people can tell that I am pregnant. I love everything about it. Well minus the morning sickness. I have been really dizzy in the mornings for the last week and need to eat asap when I first get up or else I become very nauseous. The morning sickness is reassuring to me though. I was always scared with Colin when I didn't have any. I have also been really tired lately. Last night I was in bed by 7:30 and went to sleep about 9. 

I had my first prenatal appointment yesterday. It went well, as well as a 1st prenatal appointment can go anyways. The nurse who did the initial part of my appointment was excellent. She has 3 grown boys at home so she understood what my life is like. After I finished filling out all the paperwork with her I went and had my pap and full physical with my doctor. He is an amazing doctor and it was good to chat with him for a while. He said everything looks good and he wants to see me again routinely until I get in my with my OBGYN.

Mr Colin James turned 2 yesterday. It is hard to believe that 2 years has disappeared already. We took him out for supper last night to Red Lobster. The boys both really like it there because of the live lobster tank they have in the entrance. Neither of them eat seafood though. We are having 2 birthday parties for him as well. He has one on Saturday with Nathan's family and one on Halloween with my side of the family and all his cousins.

Here is a photo montage of Colin over the last 2 years. Enjoy!
Newborn

6 months

1 year

18 months

2 years

For those of you who are wondering my sister in law is doing well. She had a DNC last Wednesday and I think she feels relieved in some ways that it is done with. They are both sad, but overall they have handled it well. Thank you for all your prayers!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Aww look at that belly!! Ha ha ha how adorable! Glad things are go so far.

Happy belated birthday to Colin! Wow 2 years flies by so fast.