Saturday, October 4, 2008

Very Blessed



There it is.. The 2 little lines that mean there is a new life growing inside. I am so excited, but I am also scared. I know it is normal to be scared about miscarriage. I want to be past the first trimester so the most vulnerable part of this pregnancy is over. I pray everyday that this baby stays within me and we get to meet it in 8 months.

Tomorrow I will be painting the boys new room. They are going to be moving into bunk beds and then the baby will have its own room. Colin is going to start out in Joel's current bed just so he gets used to sleeping in a bed for about 6 months and then he will move into the bottom bunk in the other room. I am going to be painting the room grey and possibly a red stripe at the top.. the theme is cars the movie so I am just going off the bedding we bought. I will post some pictures once it is all set up.

Jocelyn came over last night and we watched Made of Honor. It was good, but very predictable. Very average chic flick but we both enjoyed it anyways.

Guess thats about it! Thanks for reading guys!

No comments: