Tuesday, October 14, 2008

6 weeks and an Update



I was officially 6 weeks pregnant yesterday. I have been feeling more tired everyday and most nights am asleep before 10. I still haven't been sick. I am hoping that I will be lucky like I was with Colin and not experience morning sickness. Only time will tell I guess.

We had Thanksgiving dinner this weekend. Saturday we went to Nathan's brother, Brandon's place. All the non pregnant people were re-shingling their house for the better part of the day while Kerri and I (both pregnant), watched all the kids. It was a good day but exhausting. At the end of the night we had Thanksgiving dinner and then went home. Then on Sunday we went to my sister Tara's place for dinner. Another very tasty supper. I baked pumpkin pies for both occasions.

Nathan also had yesterday off which was nice. We really didn't do much. We went to Mcdonalds in the morning with my mom and Tara. Went to Walmart after that to look at cameras since mine is broken. After the boys napped, we got a movie, had supper and then watched the movie with the boys. Then it was bedtime again.. I swear, where does the time go? It flies by so fast. It really won't be long before this baby is born because time just doesn't stop.

No comments: