Friday, January 2, 2009

17 Weeks Pregnant

Hello Hello Everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well and had a great christmas and new years. I know I did. It has been so nice having Nathan off for 16 days (he is off until Monday the 5th), that I haven't really felt like updating lately. He is out for lunch with a friend right now and the boys are sleeping so I thought I would take a few moments and update everyone.

So as you probably already guessed, I am 17 weeks pregnant as of yesterday. Only 23 more to go. Hard to believe I have almost hit the half way point already. I swear it was just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant, or even that I wasn't pregnant yet, and was trying my best to get pregnant. But here I am 17 weeks in and feeling fantastic. My "morning" sickness is completely gone. I have lots of energy, and I am LOVING my expanding belly. I plan to take pictures today so I will post them in tomorrows entry.. or try anyways. I have been feeling the baby move more and more all the time and actually on New Years Eve while we were playing games with some family, s/he kicked me so hard it actually made me jump. It felt like a large bubble popped under my skin. It was a super awesome feeling!

I have also started a baby pool for everyone to go submit their vote on the gender and birthday of the baby. Feel free to go over and submit what you think. I think most of you have already submitted a vote but for those that haven't I would love for you to go and add one.GO HERE

In other news, Colin is officially off the soother!!! I have been throwing the idea around for a while but have been a little leery just because I don't like loosing sleep. But I didn't really have a choice yesterday when his final sucky broke.. so i cut the tip off and gave it back to him and he said "oh sucky broken.. have to buy some more" We told him nope and that was the end. He didn't ask for it again and has officially gone down for 2 naps and 2 bedtimes without a fuss!!! I am so proud of him and happy all at the same time. That gives me a good 5 months before the new little one comes to get him used to being without it.

Well I suppose that it about it. Don't forget to go vote on the baby pool, and I will hopefully post soon with some belly shots and random shots of the boys!

Here is a video as well.. wow some variety this entry!

1 comment:

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

Hi Honey!

You are looking good! Brent checked out your blog the other day and says you need to expand your wardrobe choices beyond black or he'll start to worry that you are depressed! Silly boys. ;) He is enjoying your blog though, so keep 'em coming.

Glad to hear you are feeling well too, it is so exciting that you are feeling the baby kicking already, that's such a wonderful time in pregnancy. Enjoy every minute of it!

We love you!

The Kelly's