Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Welcome to the 2nd edition of Thankful Thursdays! Thats right, I am actually going to stick to it and make a weekly segment out of this thing. Bet you didn't actually think it was possible. If you all want to join in either leave your list in the comments or leave a link back to your blog in the comments so I can go and check them out, and if enough people decide to join in I will make some sort of linky do for it, but I think I am getting ahead of myself.

This week I am thankful for getting to keep my original due date! It makes my pregnancy 3 days shorter in any event, and that makes me a happy lady. I just cannot wait to meet this little one that is growing within me.

This week I am thankful for the weather warming up. I don't care how much it snows, as long as the temperatures stay above zero I am celebrating! It just makes spring feel that much closer!

This week I am thankful for my family. They are such a wonderful support system and I am glad that they all live close enough that I can see them at any given time (even you Amber.. I really want to do another sleep over week at your place). I am also thankful for my inlaws. They are wonderful people and I really couldn't ask for a better extended family. I am truly blessed to be loved and respected by everyone in my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im thankfull for my loving "Wifey" even when you go "CRAZY" from being pregnant. I can't wait to meet our new baby too.
And don't worry, Im sure you will be normal again, after the pregnancy. :)

Love
Nathan