Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Well I decided to start my own weekly entry about the things in my life that have especially blessed me this week. I think it is good for the soul to remember how much we actually have in our lives, and that we really don't have it as bad as we think we do.

This week I am thankful for making it to the half way point in my pregnancy! I am thankful that I can feel my little one moving, and that I am able to have another baby. There are so many woman that have trouble getting pregnant and it comes so easily for me.

This week I am thankful for healthy children. Even when my boys frustrate me, atleast they are healthy enough to drive me crazy. I am so thankful to be their mommy.

This week I am thankful for a husband who loves me, regardless of how many times I chew him out for things that really don't matter. I am so blessed to have him in my life. I am thankful that he treats me like a princess, and he truly loves me and treats me with the respect every woman deserves. I am thankful that he puts up with all my pregnancy hormones, especially the ones that make me ridiculously hard to deal with.

1 comment:

Lisa@saltandlightstudio said...

Awww...lots of us are thankful for YOU! Thanks for reminding us what really matters.