Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh the Hormones

Well I am super disappointed right now. They called me about 15 minutes ago and told me that they couldn't do my ultrasound because one of the techs called in sick. They rescheduled me for February 19th... a whole month and 7 days away. I am so sad. Like that is ridiculous. I guess it is easier to push my appointment back than reschedule everyone else, but are you fricken kidding me?!?! I hung up the phone and I just started bawling. I was really looking forward to it, like I think every pregnant woman is. I guess there isn't much I can do, so what else can I say.


Well I made a few phone calls and was able to get myself booked for February 3rd instead of the 19th. Still not perfect but better than waiting over a month.

1 comment:

Kate said...

woohoo the 3rd! a day before ammon's birthday!

glad they got you in a little sooner.