Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy Busy

We had a very busy weekend. On Saturday we went out to Nathan's parents for his Grandma's 80th Birthday party. There was about 50 people there and most of them I didn't know. It was kind of awkward but we had a good time anyways. Joel had a blast and didn't want to come home so Nathan's sister let him camp with them for the night and Nathan's dad brought him back yesterday. He was very crabby when he got home though because he didn't get much sleep and didn't nap at all on Saturday or Sunday.

Well we are actively trying for a baby now. I am pretty sure it won't happen this month as I just got off the pill. Probably next month or the one after that. Or that is the hope anyways. With the way I am feeling today you would think I was already pregnant. I am so tired and my stomach is unsettled. Its not possible though.

We bought Joel a new bunk bed on Friday night. We will probably set it up in about a month, and then Colin will move into Joel's race car bed. Then when the new baby is born the boys will share a room and Colin will get the bottom bunk. I am both excited and nervous about having them share a room but I am sure it will be fine. I am mostly scared about Colin going into a bed and not sleeping at all since he has always been such a touchy sleeper. Since he just started sleeping through the night a couple months ago you can see where my anxiety comes from.

I better go and get something accomplished before Colin wakes up from his nap.

No comments: