Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Zoom Zoom Zoom

I have a couple things to post that I forgot to write about yesterday. Firstly Nathan sold his motorcycle yesterday! The guy that bought it was unbelievably strange, but he had cash and the bike is gone so that is the main thing. Nathan is pretty sure he is some kind of drug dealer and he was worried he was going to come back and murder us in our sleep. LOL! I told him that if he was that shady of a person he would have stole a bike instead of buying one. Its pretty easy to steal a motorcycle if you want to. Two of Nathan's friends have had them stolen so we know all about that.

In other news, Nathan bought a brand new Mini Cooper Classic. Well he is technically leasing it, but we are more than likely going to buy it when our 39 month lease is up. He just gets lower payments this way and then we can decide if we like it enough to buy it. Both Nathan and I have always been a fan of the Mini so its pretty exciting. Plus he has never had a new car so its big news for him. His '91 Chevy Lumina is pretty much toast and he is just praying that it survives the 8 weeks until his new Mini arrives. I will definitely post pictures of it when it gets here!!

Well it is nap time at our house so I better run and put Colin to sleep. I sure do love nap time :)

No comments: